Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tagged?


And I have been tagged. I always thought you tagged endangered species or to be endangered species to keep track of their location and so they wouldn't be poached. Can't really say what it means in my context.

Last Movie Seen in Theatre

Race. It was a pathetic and a lame attempt by directors who were at one time truly creative. Reminded me of those loud bikes/cars riding wannabes who have nothing better to do than leer at girls.

Book Being Read

lol this is interesting. I am currently reading Death at my doorstep, Egonomics, Chariots of the Gods, Freakonomics and The secret politics of our desires.

Talk about multitasking eh? Its just that I have a very small attention span.

Favourite Board Game

Ludo. Saanp Seedhi.

Favourite Magazine

errm? Computer Gaming World at one time. (Greenspeak rocks!)

Favourite Smells

The moist ground in a light drizzle, Petrol

Favourite Sounds

The sound of an aeroplane flying above.
A guitar,flute,synthesizer played well.
Rain and thunder.

What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

I need more sleep/Fuck (if someone else has woke me up)

Worst feeling in the world

Being woken up by some random person.

Favourite Fast Food Place

Don't really care about restaurants and non-ghar ka khana. It all tastes like feet. So much so I feel my taste buds have died by now.

Future Child’s Name

:) . Really, if I could, I'd really want to name her ":)". And yes I want a girl child first.

Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…”

Go on a world tour. Or just a Eurotrip would do.

Do you drive fast? Not really. Unless you're talking of NFS.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Does my pillow count as one?

Storms - Cool or Scary? The wind is cool. Storms are mostly overrated.

Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Yeah, I'm not really sure what broccoli means.

If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?
To Dye you need your hair to Live. So, doesn't hold in my case.

All towns/cities you have lived in Bombay, Vindhyanagar (M.P.), Allahabad, Shaktinagar (U.P.), Kota, Dadri (U.P.)

Favourite sports to watch Used to be F1 at one time.

One nice thing about the person who sent this to you Pinky dude hain. All girls who have Datta as their middle name love him.

What’s under your bed?

Cobwebs, Suitcases and a pair of dusty Nikes.

Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yes. With hair this time.

Morning person or night owl?

Depends.

Over easy or sunny side up?

?

Favourite Place to Relax

Chair in front of the comp. The wing junctions adjacent to my room.

Favourite Pie

Chocolate.

lol this feels like a scrapbook entry. I'm waiting for the "What you think of me" section. Or wait. Its already come :S

Favourite Ice Cream

Vanilla with chocolate sauce.

As I don't really have people on my blogroll, and people I know who blog have already been "tagged", I really cannot tag anyone. Or wait, there's always Jaeeessss.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you tagged me? Kutte ki maut marega salle XD

Anonymous said...

:) ?
What'd you call her? Colon, bracket?

evilution said...

@la reine: colon small bracket is more like it.

actually "issmiley phase" was the first thing that came to my mind on reading this. :)