Friday, June 15, 2007

?

Whats with the images before all the posts? Here this is my image. Sorry it doesn't get any bigger.


?


Ahh my first post. I don't know how many people read this and I have read very few of the posts myself. However, I am a member of this blog so I felt now that I am free and doing nothing, prolly Id start contributing here.

But there is a problem. I am new to blogging. Also for those who want to point out that its just another form of writing and expressing, I am new to writing. So Im not very sure as to what exactly am i supposed to be doing here.

I guess no one reading this blog actually knows who I am. My profile obviously doesn't help in this regard. Well, I intend to keep it that way, so no one knows about my quality of writing. But no harm can obviously come from what I am. As a person, friend etc. So I guess Ill start by talking about myself and see where things go from there.

Now that I come to think of it, the title reveals a lot about me actually. I am your perfect geekish skeptic, if there ever was one. I doubt myself, people around me, people around those people around me, people those people around... well you get my point. But in general I talk with such force that people tend to believe that I believe in myself and I am a confident person. I love people who doubt me and raise valid questions. I never agree with them as a rule of thumb because well, "I doubt them". But it helps me. It helps me smooth out my thoughts. More often than not, it improves upon my ideas. Generally not in a way that was suggested but yes, because of the way that was suggested. So, well, everybody wins.

Also, people, in general, and girls, in particular, hate me. I, well, I reciprocate the feelings I get to the fullest. Our mutual dislike of each other keeps us from *shudder* talking to each other in general. Again, everybody wins.

Obviously, I don't give a damn about what anyone thinks of me. There used to be a time when I did. But that part of me is long since dead and I have stopped mourning over it now.

There are many theories as to why I am the way I am. None of them however cast me in a very Stallone-ish/Hannibal-ish kind of a role so, well, they don't get a mention here.

So, am I a hateful person? Absolutely not.

I love a lot of things and people. I have very few friends *no cookies for guessing why* and I have, a great family. I don't know or care if I am worthy of such friends or family but I love all of them and care a lot about them. I am still in the process of figuring out how I ended up with such(or any, for that matter) friends. I guess they found me out and *gasp* "liked" something about me. Also, none of them judged me and felt the compulsive need to classify me into a stereotype, like I'm sure many of you are doing right now. Don't get me wrong. I don't hate you guys. I'm just far too self absorbed to care.

Aww, here is a typical high school reject eh? Nope. I was also one of the most popular guys in high school and I went to a very good college. So, think again.

I like silence. I like cool whether. I don't mind distance, from both my family and friends. I believe very very strongly that you don't need to be next to someone to love him or her. So no, I'm not indifferent about my family or friends. I'm just indifferent about the distance between us. I just need my computer to survive.

I hate sucky computers. And I define what sucky means. I get irritated, bored, amused and angry faster than you can say uncle. I hate it when people ask too many questions and hate it even more when those questions are foolish. I hate people being silent because that forces me to talk, the one thing I hate more than the aforementioned point.

I love beauty in almost all forms. I like colors, individually or mixed. I like beautiful music. In any genre. I like nature. I like Apple computer products. I even have a *omfg* girlfriend like my co author here. And I love her; a lot. I like sex and sensuality. I don't think they are sins as long as you have your heart in the right place. There are very few things I am dead certain about (refer above), and trust me when i say, you don't wanna argue with me over those things. The line before the last one happens to be one of them. Another thing me and the blog author have in common. I like singing(croaking) to my girlfriend. That probably wouldn't count as beauty in any form, but still.

I recently came across this: "Beauty is the summation of parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away or altered." I see my girlfriend in this. (She, however, begs to differ but then I guess thats what girls do, they hate themselves. Probably the reason why they need guys the most. But then, what do I know, I'm just a geek.)

I'm bored now. Now how do you end an introduction? Darn, I'm bad at this.

1 comment:

evilution said...

dry humor at its best. lol. welcome :)